Children Are A Primary Concern In Divorce
Divorce may be the right choice for you and your spouse, but that does not make it easy for your children. Many parents have concerns about protecting their children’s best interests while also fighting for their own.
At Peterson, Berk & Cross, S.C., our attorneys bring balance to these complex and emotional divorce matters. Our attorneys have experience guiding parents and children through the difficult divorce process.
Specializing In You And Your Family
Your family is unique, and you may have specific needs to consider during divorce. By getting to know you as an individual, we can develop a strategy to meet your goals.
We help our clients protect their children in all areas of divorce, including child custody and placement determinations, child support calculations and domestic violence restraining orders. Our lawyers can help guide you on how to shield your children from the stress of divorce by:
- Avoiding negative talk about the other parent
- Encouraging a strong relationship between your children and your former spouse
- Giving your children time to adjust to the change in your family
- Listening to their concerns and respecting their feelings
- Maintaining a stable routine
- Presenting a united front with your spouse as much as possible
Make The Right Decision For Yourself And Your Children
We welcome you to join us for a free, confidential consultation to discuss your options and help your family prepare for divorce. To schedule an appointment at our offices in Appleton or Green Bay, please contact us at 920-831-0300.
Se habla español | Free consultations