Our Clients are at the heart of what we do every day. Our priority is always your best interest.
Angela joined Peterson, Berk & Cross in 2019. She has been practicing law for over 15 years, focusing mainly on family law, guardian ad litem work, criminal defense and estate planning. Angela has handled termination of parental rights cases that have gone to jury trials and has written appellate briefs in divorce and termination of parental rights cases. She prosecuted for the Village of Shiocton for many years and served as the Court Commissioner in Waupaca County for their small claims' matters. She is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, Outagamie County Bar Association and the Waupaca County Bar Association. Angela was an active member of the Waupaca Lioness Club, serving on its board for three years, before the club's dissolution earlier this year. She coached girls' high school softball for four years in the Weyauwega-Fremont School District. She was on the planning committee for the Youth Justice Summit and presented at a conference on domestic violence and the requirements of guardians' ad litem in domestic violence cases. She also presented at a public defender conference on the role of the guardian ad litem in cases involving children in need of protection or services.
Angela received her bachelor's degree from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville in 1997, where she was President of the Pre-law Society and helped form and participated on the mock trial team. She graduated from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2001, where she was a member of the Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity and received the Merit Awards in Evidence and Alternative Dispute Resolution.Angela resides in Waupaca and enjoys spending time with family and supporting her nieces and nephews in all of their activities.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law 90%
- Criminal Defense 10%
- Wisconsin, 2003
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2001
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Merit Award in Evidence
- Honors: Merit Award in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- University of Wisconsin, Platteville, Wisconsin
- Major: Political Science - Pre-Law
- Presented as the guardian ad litem's role in family cases where there is domestic violence at the Children's Justice Summit. On the committee that planned the seminar, Fox Valley Technical College
- Presented at the public defendant’s TPR Certification training on the GAL's role in CHIP's Cases, Nov.2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Waupaca County Bar Association, Member, Present
- Outagamie County Bar Association, Member, Present
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member, Present
Past Employment Positions
- VanEpps, Werth & Boelter, Associate Attorney, 2008 to 2019
- Steckbauer & Boelter, Associate Attorney, 2005 to 2008