How Can I Get The Other Parent To Comply With Child Support?

On behalf of Peterson, Berk & Cross, S.C.

One frustrating thing that many divorced parents deal with is the other parent not paying court-ordered child support or even child support that both parents agreed to with the help of lawyers. If you are in the middle of such a situation, you have several options. However, one mistake to avoid is to withhold visitation from the […]